We aim to make our website informative, personal, and as user friendly as possible and cookies help us to achieve that goal.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website may send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. Cookies store helpful information to enhance your experience with our website and to improve your ability to reconnect with us later. Information collected by cookies includes your preferred language, device settings, browsing activities, etc. Cookie data can be retrieved which allows us to customize our web pages and services accordingly. Please note that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
- Authentication: Cookies help us to determine if you are logged in, and then deliver the right experience and features to you.
- Security: Cookies help impose security measures on our website. They also help us to detect unusual and suspicious activities.
- Advertising: Cookies deliver a better advertising experience for both users and advertisers. Cookies help connect advertisers to users who are most interested in their products based on the user’s browsing history.
- Performance: Cookies help us to learn how services work for different people and how to route traffic between servers.
- Analytics and Research: We learn which of our services are most used. This helps us to determine what to improve, what to remove and what to leave the same.
Types of Cookies
- First Party Cookies: These are cookies collected by our website. These cookies are only used by our website when the user visits.
- Session Cookies: These cookies remain active on your browser until closed.
- Persistent Cookies: Your browser stores these cookies for a certain period of time. These are used to perform functions such as keeping a user logged in or for web analytics purposes.
You shall have the option of modifying the settings on your computer and blocking cookies if you wish. According to the configuration settings of your personal computer, your system then decides whether cookies will be stored on your computer or not. You can, of course, see all the content on our website without using cookies.