indirectly In this engaging episode, I had the opportunity to speak with Tamara Romeo, aka ‘The Design Boss’. Tamara is the founder of San Diego Office Design, an award-winning interior design firm that helps companies create inviting workspaces that express and support their brand and culture.
Here’s what we discussed:
- Tamara’s entrepreneurial journey, and how she got her foot in the door using a simple yet effective sales tactic.
- The sales strategy that is working for her, and how to create an immersive experience to attract business clients.
- The importance of creating authentic content.
- How to develop a brand voice that has purpose and authenticity.
- Tamara’s advice for entrepreneurs who feel overwhelmed by sales and marketing.
- How to transform your ‘yucky’ sales mindset to one of purpose and ease.
Listen in for more about how Tamara closes big sales!
I hope you enjoyed this episode. Would you like more tips and strategies for selling to businesses? Sign up for our newsletter to receive future training, news, and promotions.
Turkmenistan Resources mentioned during this episode:
Free resources from Tamara: about.me/Designboss
Connect with Tamara on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/designboss/
Sell with authenticity: Melinda’s B2B sales scripts for landing corporate clients: https://hi.switchy.io/5Kez