Women Making Big Sales provides an opportunity through its website Women Making Big Sales (“website”) for female entrepreneurs of small and medium-sized businesses (“customers”) to improve on their sales techniques and to attract better and bigger clients to their business. Women Making Big provides one-on-one consulting services through various programs and packages for assisting the customers to develop a sales campaign for improving upon their sales and building up a clientele. Women Making Big Sales does not sell any product/s on the website, except for providing consulting services on sales techniques and selling digital form of the training course. The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Formation of Contract
These terms and conditions form a contract between you and us. You must read and agree to the terms and conditions contained herein before using our Services on the website. If you do not agree, you may not use our Services on the website. These terms and conditions supersede all prior agreements or arrangements (if any) between you and us in any manner whatsoever.
Right to Change the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time, with or without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your use of this website after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment of, and agreement to, the modified terms and conditions. You may contact our customer service representative for any clarification in the Services provided on our website. However, our customer service representatives are not authorized to modify any provision of these terms and conditions, either verbally or in writing.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, applications, content, and tools we provide, either directly or indirectly, you agree to use those only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) these terms and conditions, (b) applicable laws and regulations and (c) generally accepted online practices and guidelines.
We provide training and consulting services to our customers through various programs and packages for improving their business sales and developing a good clientele. We would hold one-on-one sales strategy sessions with the customers regarding the business sales, we would develop a customized sales campaign for the customers which can be used over and over again with little maintenance. We would also assist the customers in identifying their prospective clients and maintaining their sales records during the program. Please refer to the programs in detail on https://womenmakingbigsales.com/sales-training/. We also sell digital training courses on our website for the customers upon completion of the program.
Accessing our Services
You will have to register by creating a login id and a password in order to access our Services on the website. You will be required to provide certain basic information such as your name, address, email id, etc. while registering on the website. You are expected to provide correct and accurate personal information. We will exercise due care in safely maintaining your personal information. Additionally, you are expected to take reasonable care in securely maintaining the login id and password created for accessing the website.
Eligibility to use our Services
Our services are available for female entrepreneurs over 18 years of age. We shall have a right to deny you access to our Services in case we detect any misrepresentation of age. You are solely responsible for any consequence or liability resulting from your age misrepresentation and you hereby agree to expressly release us from any such liability incurred.
- All fees for the programs, digital form of the training course and other services that we offer are listed on https://womenmakingbigsales.com/sales-training/. All payments for Services will have to be made online on our website. We accept payments through credit / debit cards or PayPal account. To complete the purchase, the credit / debit cards with the following logos will work on our website:
- American Express
- All amounts received in respect of Services on our website are non-refundable for any reason whatsoever.
Reviews and Feedback
We provide you with an option to provide reviews or feedback on our Services. These reviews and feedback will be displayed on our website and will be visible to other users or intending customers. The language used in the reviews and feedback must not be obscene, illegal or abusive. We shall have a right to remove any review or feedback that violates these terms and conditions.
Use of the website
You shall use the website in a proper or lawful manner without breach of any legislation or license that applies to you. Your right to use the website is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable or assignable. You shall not use inappropriate and offensive language while interacting on our website. Furthermore, you shall not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, obscene or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- infringes upon any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- impersonates any person or entity;
- contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other software or programs that may interfere with or damage the operation of our website or any other computer;
- are commercial or business-related, or that advertise or offer to sell products or services (whether or not for profit), or that solicit others (including solicitations for contributions or donations).
We have the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content that we think in our reasonable judgment does not comply with these terms and conditions, along with any content that we think is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. You hereby consent to such removal and consent to waive any claim against us.
By using our website, you understand and agree that our website and all Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Services or our website will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Services or our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Services or our website will be accurate or reliable.
- We will provide the Services as detailed on our website professionally, promptly and timely. We aim to grow your business clientele and give you a road map to business growth, but, we do not guarantee any extent or degree of your business growth with the Services we provide.
- Any content downloaded on our website or otherwise obtained through the use of our Services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely liable for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- You are expected to determine the appropriateness of use and all risks associated with the use of the website, including but not limited to the risks of errors, loss/unauthorized transmission of data or other programs, or unavailability or interruption of operations, etc. We do not undertake liability for any direct or indirect claims, damages or other liability arising from, out of, or in connection with the use of our website. Additionally, we shall strictly deal with malicious use of our website and would not hesitate to take appropriate legal action against any user for using the website maliciously.
- You shall be solely liable for the personal and financial damages resulting from interruptions in the Service during the use of our website. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Services or accessing our website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents or affiliates, etc. harmless from and against any and all direct or indirect claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from the use of the website or our Services. This clause shall survive the termination of your account with us.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in or to the materials and information including text, graphics, website name, code, images, characters, mascots, and logos made available to you through the website are either owned by us or licensed to us by any third party. You may only use such information or materials. The permission to use the information and materials available on the website shall not be construed as an assignment of any intellectual property rights in or to such materials or information. All our rights in this regard are hereby expressly reserved.
You may view any materials and information made available to you through the website subject to the following conditions:
materials and information may only be used for personal and non-commercial
- the materials and information shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
- the materials and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
- the materials and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party;
- you shall not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information.
You may not download or print any materials and content made available to you through the website, unless it is clearly indicated by us.
The website displays the registered trademark and the same shall not be used by you in any manner for any reason whatsoever. You are expected to abide by the Canadian Copyright Act and subsequent amendments.
All the structure, designs, work, etc. associated with the website are © Women Making Big Sales. All rights reserved.
Third Party Content
Third party content may appear on the website or may be accessible via links from the website. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity or pornography in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the third party websites. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by us, nor does it necessarily reflect our beliefs.
Third Party Advertisements and Links to Other Sites
We have a right to post any authorized advertisements or links to other sites which will be visible to you during the use of our website. We shall not be responsible for the use of any third party advertisements and links to other sites by you. In case of any deals, such as purchase of products, offers, etc. entered into by you in respect of such advertisements or links appearing on other sites; you shall be solely responsible for the deal including any loss, damage, etc. resulting from such a deal. We do not warrant and are not liable for any such loss, damage, etc.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Services with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these terms and conditions. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be sufficient grounds for terminating your account and may be reported to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Services we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information. We will not refund the fee for any reason whatsoever.
Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
This website shall be governed by the statutes and laws of Quebec, Canada. In case of any dispute between us, it shall be amicably resolved between us within 30 days. In the absence of amicable resolution, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration to be held in Quebec, Canada. The dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration before a neutral arbitrator whose decision will be final. You are giving up the right to litigate a dispute in court before a judge or jury. The losing party shall pay all cost and expenses of arbitration including arbitrator’s fee and reasonable attorney fee of the other party.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms and Conditions as outlined above, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.