For today’s Big Sales Talk, let’s talk about using sales funnel to generate business leads!
Michelle L. Evans walked away from doing marketing strategy at Microsoft in 2012 after a successful 16-year corporate career spanning many industries. Now she shows experts, solopreneurs and entrepreneurs how to transform their business into a 24/7 client creating dynamo using the unsexy (yet hypnotically irresistible) power of strategic marketing funnels. Her clients don’t have the time or money to waste on fluffy hope-and-prayer marketing. Michelle guides her clients how to finally get a strategic marketing funnel in place to bring in more paying clients consistently and automatically.
When she’s not working on her business, you can usually find her in the car taking one of her three kids to some sort of activity or at home drinking a glass of wine with her handsome and talented photographer/systems engineer/baker husband (his chocolate truffles + lava cakes are a-mazing).
Interesting right? So, let’s find out how exactly she does all of these in this interview as she shares her best tips on sales funnels and lead generation.’
- The right message, the right product, the right offer
- First step to reaching your big clients
- Have a bias for starting with what you’re really good at
- The many ways to get in front of your big clients
- Knowing who and knowing why would they want you
- Having a way to open the curiosity gap and closing it to prove what you’re talking about
- Different ways to discover your client’s curiosity
- Hooking titles and hooking phrases to get sales momentum and sales relationship
- How to climb the conversation
- What is the most time-efficient strategy to making big sales
- Track everything and know where your leads are coming from
- Be clear on who are you talking to
- Be clear on the problem and the solutions
For more information:
To your big success,
Struggling to Land Big Companies as Clients? Book a 1:1 Strategy Session with me and I will give you a step-by-step action plan to land your first big client. Book a strategy session here.