From teacher to entrepreneur selling to big companies.
Jill Schiefelbein is an award-winning business owner, author, and recovering academic. She started teaching business communication at Arizona State University at the age of only 22.
In 2011 she ventured into entrepreneur land and hasn’t looked back. Today, she shares her views on how salespersons, especially women should communicate with clients in an efficient manner that is focused mainly on getting desired results.
Jill is The Dynamic Communicator®, and creates and executes communication strategies that help organizations increase sales, enhance the product experience, and retain customers. She’s a video partner and a contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine, as well as a livestream video personality.
Her latest book, Dynamic Communication: 27 Strategies to Grow, Lead, and Manage Your Business from Entrepreneur Press was the #1 New Release in two Amazon categories and is in bookstores across the United States.
Watch her sales journey from an academic to a successful entrepreneur.
• How Communication can help you approach, sale and retain bigger and better clients.
• Communication is the perfectly constructed message, what you say, how you say it – The general conception.
• Dynamic communication, the concept being communication should focus on getting results.
• No such thing as perfection in communication and it not being as vital as perceived.
• Effectiveness over delivery
• Communication mistakes that actually matters.
• “Changing face of sales in Information Economy”
• Communicate Knowledge, not information.
• How to ask the right questions to identify what actually the clients want.
• The importance of providing insights to the problem at hand for clients.
Resource You Definitely need to check out:
Check out Jill Schiefelbein’s LinkedIn Profile and connect with her.https://www.linkedin.com/in/jillschiefelbein
More awesome information about what Jill Schiefelbein and her company, “The Dynamic Communicator” does: http://www.thedynamiccommunicator.com
To your Big Success,
*** Do you spend hours wondering how to follow up with your prospects without sounding pushy or desperate?
Download my step-by-step email templates to help you follow up with your prospects easily and with confidence. Click here to download the step-by-step email template.