On this episode of Women Making Big Sales, I’m excited to share some of the highlights of our latest podcast episode, “From Small Deals to Big Wins: Growing Business Through B2B Sales.”
This episode is all about understanding the complexities of business-to-business sales, and the unique skills and strategies required to secure sales with corporate clients.
Whether you’re just starting out or are ready to target larger companies, this episode is a must-listen for any woman in sales.
During this episode, we discuss:
- What are the key differences between B2B and B2C sales, and how do they impact the sales process?
- What strategies can you use to build trust and credibility in B2B sales?
- How can you customize your B2B solutions to meet the unique needs of different clients, and how does this impact long-term relationships?
- How do you navigate the more complex decision-making process involved with B2B sales, and what strategies can you use to move deals forward?
- What are the benefits of repeat business in B2B sales, and how can you create a repeat business pipeline?
- Word-for-word sales scripts for connecting with corporate clients: https://hi.switchy.io/5Kez