I am honored and excited to be interviewing Susanne Evens today.
Susanne is an award-winning entrepreneur who has worked with some of the world’s largest corporations. As a German immigrant fluent in five languages, she works with companies all around the world and across diverse industries.
In this episode, she shares with us some key strategies that have helped her connect with big clients and close big deals.
Tune in for these important strategies and inspirations from another amazing woman.
Don’t forget to leave a review if you find this episode helpful, and share it with anyone you think might benefit from the podcast.
http://macayanez.com/category/videos/page/4 In this episode, we’ll be talking about:
- How to use networking opportunities to meet those hard-to-reach corporate clients.
- Susanne’s strategies for staying at the forefront of important clients’ minds.
- How to strike up sales conversations without feeling salesy or pushy.
- How to avoid feeling overwhelmed by your sales process.
- The 4 Ps for your business success.
http://disegnoworks.com/category/writing/ Did you enjoy this episode? If so, be sure to subscribe and review our podcast!
how to buy Clomiphene in canada Useful Resources: