http://fourstreetschichester.org.uk/wp-config.php.original I’m known as a person who gets things done.
eagerly As a mother of two boys, managing two businesses along with other projects on the go, I know what it’s like to wear many hats.
Five years ago, when I created Women Making Big Sales, I never knew how overwhelming it could be to handle two businesses.
I had always worked hard. I knew how to work hard. But when your mind has to juggle several priorities at the same time, it can sometimes feel overwhelming. It took years to find a system that works for me and allows me to get stuff done without feeling overwhelmed.
I’ve now found that system, and by getting things done, I create more sales momentum. I’m able to reach more people, get feedback on my sales initiatives, learn from my mistakes, and grow faster.
In today’s episode, I’m excited to share my system for getting things done and creating greater sales momentum.
In this episode you will learn:
- The foundation for getting things done;
- The importance of setting your boundary and how to set your boundary;
- How to get more done, faster, in your sales process;
- How knowing yourself is the key to helping you get things done;
- The most deadly productivity-killing mistakes;
- How I stay motivated and joyful as a busy entrepreneur.
I hope you enjoyed this episode. Would you like more tips and strategies for selling to businesses? Sign up for our newsletter to receive future training, news, and promotions.