Burgess Hill Today I’m speaking with 25-year marketing veteran Tracy Boyd, about selling to corporate clients.
should i buy accutane online As senior director of marketing at GalaxE, Tracy is responsible for leading all the company’s marketing efforts. With more than 25 years of professional marketing experience, she has targeted Fortune 500 organizations around the globe.
Be sure to catch this episode for a behind-the-scenes perspective on how marketing pros get the attention of big companies!
In this episode, we’ll be talking about:
- The first step for women entrepreneurs trying to market to corporate clients;
- Whether smaller companies can work with large corporations and, if so, how they should position themselves;
- How to make sure your marketing messages get in front of business clients;
- Aligning sales with marketing as a small entrepreneur;
- Which marketing strategy has worked best for Tracy’s company;
- The future of B2B marketing;
- Tracy’s advice for women selling in a male-dominated industry;
- What would make Tracy, as a marketing executive, want to work with an outside consultant;
- 3-in-3: Three key action steps to supercharge your marketing efforts in three days.
I hope you enjoyed this episode. Would you like more tips and strategies for selling to businesses? Sign up for our newsletter to receive future training, news, and promotions.