A well-chosen CRM system can help you sell more in less time: With the right tools, you’ll start seeing increased productivity and sales momentum.
My guest on today’s podcast is Tamara Burkett, and we’re going to be talking all things CRM.
Tamara Burkett is a CRM consultant, author and speaker. She understands that authentic relationships are the lifeblood of a thriving business, and fully believes in the power of personal connection to motivate, inspire and educate. Tamara helps companies squeeze every penny of profitability and service out of their current CRM. Her services include CRM selection, customization and strategy.
During this episode, we’ll be talking about:
- Marketing CRM versus sales CRM, and how to distinguish between them
- The most important step in choosing the perfect CRM for you
- Questions to ask yourself when selecting a CRM
- CRM recommendations for when you’re selling alone, versus selling with a small team
- How Tamara manages her sales process
- Tamara’s sales tip for you
Make sure you listen until the end of the episode, where Tamara will share her favorite sales strategy and the ‘3 in 3’: three actions to take in three days.
I hope you enjoyed this episode. Would you like more tips and strategies for selling to businesses? Sign up for our newsletter to receive future training, news, and promotions.
Tamara’s CRM Quiz
Connect with Tamara Burkett on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamaraburkett1/