At Women Making Big Sales, I always tell people, we’re not just about sales, we’re not just about, “Hey! Let’s talk about sales strategies, emails, sales funnels and prospecting.” It’s not just about that.
Laura co-founded Litholink Corporation, a healthcare company serving over 350,000 patients per month nationally. When Litholink sold to a Fortune 500 company, she left corporate America to pursue lifelong passions.
Even while working in corporate healthcare, Laura always specialized in breaking down complex concepts for to make them easy to digest, understand, and apply. Now she channels that unique skill into “translating” philosophy and ancient wisdom – breaking down monumental, life-changing wisdom in a way that everyone can apply to their own live
Laura currently devotes her energy toward writing, coaching, helping others implement spiritual teachings in their everyday lives. Her first book, Emotional Obesity, is available for purchase. And now she is the host of the popular podcast, The Art of Authenticity.
In this episode we discuss:
- Laura Coe’s experience and transition to entrepreneurship [2:09]
- The early stages of entrepreneurship and how to make your first big sale [8:05]
- Building rapport, understanding clients and connecting to them [10:38]
- The importance of getting in touch with the insiders and decision makers [15:23]
- Establishing a good relationship and being incredibly nice to everybody [19:18]
- The truth about the 6-figure income [20;58]
- The challenges in entrepreneurship and the patience to overcome it [23:52]
- Setting up a reasonable expectation [26:07]
- The unexpected rapid growth moment [31:59]
- Fulfilment and Success [36:35]
- How to stay authentic and true to yourself [38:26]
- Strategies to overcome fear [42:11]
To your BIG Success,
Struggling to Land Big Companies as Clients? Book a 1:1 Strategy Session with me and I will give you a step-by-step action plan to land your first big client. Book a strategy session here.
Make sure you don’t miss anything:
Sign up to our YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Like our FB page by clicking here.