- Be genuine with your intent and let the gatekeeper know that you are there to provide value.
3. User: The person who will be working with you, but not necessary making the decision whether to work with you.
- Manager, Assistant,
- Get as much information as possible from these people.
- Talk about the actual service, the day to day experience to working with you.
4. The decision maker: The person who will be making the final decision to work with you.
- Director, owner, CEO, COO
- Talk about overall business, the industry, and the competitors.
5. The skeptics:
- Take a look at an organization chart. The head of other departments could be your skeptic.