In sales, time management is often a huge challenge for many entrepreneurs. How do we manage our time to sell better?
In this Big Sales Talk, I’m excited to speak with Kathryn Hofer, founder of Modern Planner. Kathryn is passionate about helping others live a quality life. With over a decade of experience executing live events, organizing teams and projects, and running a non-profit, she has focused her attention on educating others about the value of planning.
In this video, Kathryn shares the value of planning and self-management tips to increase your productivity.
- Myths about time [2:28]
- Time management is priority management self-management [ 3:26]
- Etymology of the word “priority” and how it impacts our lives [6:11]
- How to figure out the most important thing to do [7:32]
- Kathryn’s priority and her turning point story [7:58]
- How to manage yourself and your schedules [10:24]
- The importance of “Why” [13:08]
- Procrastination and its impacts [18:00]
- The mobile apps to increase your productivity [26:02]
- The Pomodoro Technique [28:50]
Resources you definitely need to check out:
- About Kathryn Hofer: http://www.modern-planner.com/
- Find out more about Kathryn at www.modern-planner.com
- Save Your Schedule (1:1 service): http://modern-planner.com/save-your-schedule/
- Modern Planner Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/modern.planner/
To your BIG Success,
Struggling to Land Big Companies as Clients? Book a 1:1 Strategy Session with me and I will give you a step-by-step action plan to land your first big client. Book a strategy session here.
Make sure you don’t miss anything:
Sign up to our YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Like our FB page by clicking here.